Tell Your Friends!
Disaster Response. Environmental Projects. Community Support. Rebuilding. Human Services. Technology. Urban & Rural Planning. Public Relations. Management.
An excellent option for those interested in business, computer science/IT, construction, carpentry, building trades, animal care, education, environmental management, emergency services, forestry, disaster response, public administration, social sciences, law enforcement, homeland security, public health, public relations, writing/journalism, counseling, human services, recreation, non-profit services, or careers with local, state or federal government and organizations.
Federal Program Benefits
• No experience or education level required; No diploma or degree required
• Gain experience while exploring career options
• Gain a competitive edge over other job applicants in private or government sectors
• Gain leadership and management experience
• Gain college credits for continuing education and workforce development (earn 6-9 credit hours)
• Gain new contacts by networking with government and community agency directors
• Gain new skills in your career field and expand your capabilities
• Gain advantages for college, trade school or apprenticeships
• Team Leader option for those with advanced skills and education
• Begin application process at age 17
• Program can be repeated
• Travel, lodging, healthcare- plus childcare allowance if applicable
• Earn bi-weekly pay plus $6,095 to pay off educational debt or pay for future educational and job training expenses
Please visit our virtual info session for program information and application assistance:
Virtual Information Session (available 24/7)