Stockton Jazz on the Water Festival is all set for Saturday August 26th! Come get your groove on with the ones you enjoy the most! Sit back and relax while listening to the tunes of Alexander O’Neal “Fake”, “Criticize”, “Saturday Love” and “Never Knew Love Like This”, Tom Browne “Funkin’ For Jamaica” and “Thighs High”, Smooth Jazz Alto and Soprano Saxophonist Paul Taylor “Ride It”, and “And Now This”, Michel’le “Something in my Heart”, “Nicety” and “Lies”, Adam Hawley “Just Dance” feat. Dave Koz, and “Shuffle”, Phil Denny “Switch Up”, Jazmin Ghent “Get Ready” and “Summertime”. Also featuring performances by Angelo Luster and Kevin Moore!
Saturday, August 26, 2023
1) All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges for any reason.
2) All artists and set times are subject to change. All advertised acts have confirmed their appearance at the Festival. However, acts are subject to change without notice and refunds will not be issued due to artist cancellations.
3) No outside food or drinks
4) No oversize bags, purses or backpacks
5) No coolers
6) No Re-entry! Once you leave out there is no re-entry allowed
7) No guns, knives, mace, pepper spray etc.! No large bags, backpacks or purses etc.. No Alcohol of any kind. Security reserves the right to not allow certain items at the entrance.
8) Events take place rain or shine.
9) All persons, bags and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the event.
10) Any ticket holder that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the event may be asked to leave the venue and may be subject to arrest and prosecution by State/Local Authorities.
11) The event will continue to make every effort to ensure socially responsible behavior in order to allow ticket holders to enjoy the event.
12) The festival encourage a smoke-free environment and asks that you respect the health of your neighbors at the event and refrain from smoking in any area where it may affect someone else. Smoking is prohibited under all tents. Please find an isolated area if you must smoke, and dispose of your butts properly.